The new IE 900 from Sennheiser sets a new benchmark in portable audio fidelity through technical innovation, meticulous attention to detail, and an uncompromising demand for perfection.
The IE 900’s acoustic design ensures brilliant, natural high-end sound reproduction. It features a refined version of Sennheiser’s 7mm audiophile Extra Wide Band (XWB) transducer system, engineered to tighter tolerances and expertly tuned for even greater fidelity, and a unique triple-chamber absorber (T3CA) system. These advances produce high dynamics in a precise and controlled manner, so music stays distortion free and extremely transparent at any listening volume.
The IE 900 is manufactured by a specialist team at Sennheiser’s headquarters in Germany to the highest production standards in the audio industry, ensuring exceptional lasting quality.
- High-fidelity earphones with German-made 7mm XWB transducer -for natural, balanced sound and high noise-isolation
- Unique triple-chamber absorber (T3CA) system to remove masking resonances for a refined and extended treble
- Newly developed membrane foil for minimized natural resonances and distortion
- Choice of 3.5mm unbalanced and 2.5/4.4mm balanced connectivity cables with gold plated MMCX-connectors
- Selection of silicone and memory foam ear adaptors in 3 sizes (S/M/L) and adjustable ear hooks to ensure an optimal fit
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 48,000 Hz
- THD : 0,05% (94 dB, 1kHz)
- Premium carry case with metal serial no. plate
- Presentation box with signed customer certificate
- Designed, engineered and made in Germany